If you are looking for a way to make a dramatic transformation to your outward appearance, a reputable plastic surgery center may have the answers you need. You can call and schedule a consultation to learn about the body contouring procedures the center may offer to improve areas of your body that you are dissatisfied with. Most centers perform the popular liposuction procedure that removes unwanted fat from the body. This is considered one of the most sought after cosmetic surgeries today because it is proven a highly effective and safe way to remove the fat you may have been so desperately trying to get rid of on your own.
The tummy tuck is another body contouring procedure. This procedure removes sagging and loose abdominal wall skin that may have resulted from prior surgeries or multiple pregnancies. This procedure can give you a flatter and smoother abdomen. There are several tummy tuck procedures available, including the mini abdominoplasty, which tightens only the lower abdominal wall skin; the standard, which tightens all the abdominal skin; and the extended, which tightens the flanks or sides and the abdomen. Additional body contouring procedures available through a professional plastic surgery center may include:
- Buttocks Enhancement procedures – Procedures such as the buttock lift for sagging, Brazilian lift to add volume, and enhancement after weight loss procedures can provide patients with a lifted, perky rear.
- Breast Lift – Lifts sagging or drooping breasts that may have been caused by genetics, pregnancies, or massive weight loss.
- Breast Reduction – Provides patients with a smaller breast size, a more attractive shape, and freedom from health problems that may be associated with having very large breasts.
- Medial and Lateral Thigh Lifts – This procedure will reshape your outer, inner, and mid-thigh region by removing the sagging skin.
- Upper Back Lift – This procedure may be included with another procedure for those who have lost an extreme amount of weight and have fat pockets and loose skin in their upper back region.
- Arm Lift – This procedure is for patients that have been left with fat around their upper arms and flabby skin following massive weight loss.
You can call a plastic surgery center to learn of additional body contouring procedures they offer. You can also find out if you can combine one or more procedure into one surgical procedure for the best possible outcome. Schedule a consultation to learn about the procedure that you are interested in and to learn whether you are a good candidate for the procedure.