There are greenish, brown, and black dotted clusters around your shower, window and walls. You know that it is mold, and you’ve tried shower cleaner, cleansers, and bleach to rid your home of the growths, but only temporarily. They return to your diligent spraying and scrubbing once more, until you look up information online about the health risk of persistent spore exposure. It can cause allergies with asthma flare ups, minor respiratory complications for others, eye and skin irritation. It can also have more serious health complications by slowly poisoning the body through the respiratory and nervous system, it can even cause lethargy and impaired brain function. So it is definitely time for a thorough mold inspection with a professional technician who can assess the type of spores, the degree of your infestation, and the best way to rid your home for good.
The first step in an effective home mold inspection is meeting with a professional inspector to discuss the next necessary steps. You will likely have to sign a mold inspection and sampling documents. This gives the inspector permission to search your property and complete sampling. The process includes searching areas that can take on water such as doorways, windows, floorboards, and crawl spaces likely to experience spore growths. From there he or she will take pictures and take away samples that may include scrapping and cutting some of the surfaces in order to remove some of the spores for proper chemical laboratory testing to determine its type and effect on your household. The air quality will be tested as well. If mold is returning or persistent in your household then the spore quality in the air is likely to be high as well.
The final stage of your home’s mold inspection is to find out the results of your laboratory report. The information therein can reveal minimal mold damage or devastating colonization. Both cases still receive recommended remediation application for practical pricing. The fact is that some molds are regular allergens and others are toxic and they have to be removed carefully so that they are not disturbed and allowed to be inhaled. Although mold inspection is only the first step in finally ridding your home of those intrusive and sickening spores but it is necessary in order to your to discover what you are dealing with. It the step that leaves you with options to permanently improve the air quality, surface appearance, and comfort in your home with healthier living.